Monday, March 17, 2008

Aprilia of the week


(click pics to enlarge)

It has been a couple of weeks again. But there just are not enough submissions! Send in your own Aprilia and become world famous! Send in your bike here. This weeks Aprilia of the Week is from Vlado from Bulgaria.

  • Please introduce yourself first. Who are you and where are you from?

My name is Vlado Nikolov. I live in Bulgaria, in the city of Varna.


  • Which Aprilia model do you own?

I own an RSVR Factory 2005


  • Did you add any mods to your bike?

I have had a lot of mods done but sorry there secret.


  • Why did you buy an Aprilia and what do you like so much about it?

Yes. I did. Some of them: Fully repainted to this state, Leo Vince Gen2 High mounts, EVO Air box mod + filter, Map2, Rizoma grips and bar ends, CRG levers, Zero Gravity Light smoke windscreen, Flapper disabled, Clear taillight and more.. and I will be putting more and more on this beauty!


  • Why did you buy an Aprilia and what do you like so much about it?

My previous bike was an aprilia RSV Mille 2002, and I just fell in love and I had to buy the next model. I like the vibrations, the brutalism of the sound, the way it take the curves...

  • And what don’t you like about your bike?

It could be lighter.


  • If you could ask Aprilia to design a new model what would it be?

The new V4, they are making it already.. I can't wait to see it.


  • And finally do you have any motorcycling tips for the readers of Aprilia News?

Yes. Just ride carefully. Thats it.


Want your featured as Aprilia of the week? Find out how

No comments: