Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Biaggi and Nakano about the Portimao test


Biaggi: "I came here convinced that my times could be improved from the last test, but we have found several small and unexpected problems. We are not leaving Portimao cheerful but at least our technicians have recorded a lot of information that should be used to find solutions to our problems. In the last lap I had an ugly crash but I was lucky to only get some hematomas."

Nakano: “We expected big improvements on these three days but the unstable weather hasn't given a chance to test much, which added to my track unawareness has made everything more difficult. We have found some new and small problems in the bike, but we now have a good basis and the right direction to follow to improve and develop the RSV4"

No comments: