Lee Jones is a upcoming star from the UK. He has been racing an SXV450 VDB in the British & European championships. He won the 2007 Aprilia European Supermoto Cup in Italy with riders selected from the Aprilia Supermoto challenges held in seven nations: Italy, France, Germany, England, Holland, Russia, and Spain. Lee contacted me and wanted to submit his bike for the Aprilia of the Week. Aprilia News is honored to put his bikes on the front page.
- Please introduce yourself first. Who are you and where are you from?
I am lee jones I live in the united kingdom,in the city of chester.
- Which Aprilia model do you own?
I ride two VDB replicas both 450s
- Did you add any mods to your bike?
I have had a lot of mods done but sorry there secret.
- Why did you buy an Aprilia and what do you like so much about it?
To be honest the VDB is the best bike I have ridden so keep building them Aprilia.
- And finally do you have any motorcycling tips for the readers of Aprilia News?
Check out Lee Jones his website at http://leejonesracing.blogspot.com/