Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hoffman wants spot on Aprilia SBK Team


Aprilia RSV4 testrider Alex Hoffman has expressed his opinion about riding for Aprilia next year in the WSBK championship:

" Aprilia mainly concentrates on the 125 & 250cc championship, which is understandable because there they have to keep a name high but the RSV-4 is also progressing steadily, Aprilia don't want to become field filling. I think that we will surprise a number of people and finishes in the top ten are certainly possible and I will gladly, after all the preparations and testing, take the chance to race the RSV-4 next year" says Hofmann. " Of course I hope on a seat within the team, I have seen the machine growing and I put much time and energy in the project. After my time in the MotoGP I would not consider the move to the Superbike championship as a degradation. MotoGP is still the largest show in the world on two wheels but the Superbike championship is catching-up, with full starting fields and spectacular races."


Check out the Crash.net interview with Alex Hoffman here

No comments: