Friday, July 11, 2008

Aprilia of the week

  • Please introduce yourself first. Who are you and where are you from?
Hi, my name is Jan, I live in Belgium. Online you can find me on Motorzwijn.be.

  • Which Aprilia model do you own?
  • I own a 2002 RSV Mille R (the most beautifull model they made ;) )
    • Did you add any mods to your bike?
    As you can see, the bike is not in it's original state; It has new fairings, top, bottom, side, straight handle bars, evo exhaust.
    • Why did you buy an Aprilia and what do you like so much about it?
    I bought it because my friend who owned this bike before me let me drive it, and since then I fell in love with it, and eventually he sold it to me (poor bastard :p ).

    • And what don’t you like about your bike?
    Erm.... the extreme riding position, which I fixed by modding it.
    • If you could ask Aprilia to design a new model what would it be?
    They are already building it... the Dorsoduro 1200, I tested the 750 and it was a bit underpowered for me, but for the rest beautifull and very nice riding experience.
    • And finally do you have any motorcycling tips for the readers of Aprilia News?
    Ride hard, ride safe, and keep the rubber down ;)

    Want your featured as Aprilia of the week? Find out how

    No comments: