Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Aprilia of the week #2

-Please introduce yourself first. Who are you and where are you from?
I am Rolf Dracht, from the Netherlands. I life in a small town in the neighborhood of Rotterdam.
My age is 44. I am an active member from the Aprilia Riders Association, the official Aprilia Riders Club in the
Netherlands and a part of Belgium. Motor2000 is my dealer in Heinkenszand near by Vlissingen in the Netherlands.

-Which Aprilia model do you own?
I have a Tuono model 2006, Nero mat black, and a RS250 for using on the racetrack.

-Did you add any mods to your bike?
I change a lot on the RS250, because the use on the racetrack, Exhaust, original race exchaust from Italy, bodywork, colors, wilbers suspension on the back and WP suspension on the front.

I only change the exhaust for Akrapovics on the Tuono and a black front body screen.

-If you could ask Aprilia to design a new model what would it be?
I am very curious about the V4 model and the result in 2008 in the Superbike.

-And finally do you have any motorcycling tips for the readers of Aprilia News?
If you like the race in january 2007 "le Dakar" look at the Dutch RXV 450 who is entering the contest, the driver is Patrick van Lee. Look at www.aprilia-dakar.com

Best wishes for 2007!

Do you want your bike to be Aprilia of the week? Check out the details here

No comments: