Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Aprilia RXV 2009
New for 2009:
• New aluminium swingarm with cast body and hydroformed members. The new swingarm is significantly lighter and more flexible, giving clear benefits in improved traction and better stability over rough ground (ruts/ridges).
• Lighter and more compact rear brake caliper.
• New lateral exhaust system homologated to FIM 2009 regulations.
• Fuel system with stepper motor throttle body control and new ECU. This development makes starting easier under all conditions and reduces weight significantly too. Power delivery is also smoother and easier to control.
• Simplified, lighter rear frame for a reduced seat height and a more comfortable seating position for riders of “all sizes”.
• Lower seat height (-5 mm).
• New 2009 graphics and new seat.
• Reduced weight (-2 Kg).
• Black wheels