The first Aprilia of the Week of 2008 is from Richard Rimmelzwaan from Holland.
- Please introduce yourself first. Who are you and where are you from?
Richard Rimmelzwaan age 35 from Holland (king okkie for bikefriends)
- Did you add any mods to your bike?
It’s a Mille that I transformed to a Tuono, 2004 swingarm, modified suspension,evo exhaust with chip and pipercross airfilter.
- Why did you buy an Aprilia and what do you like so much about it?
I chose the tuono because its big,has a lot of power and looks good.
- And what don’t you like about your bike?
Suspension and wind protection could be better.
- If you could ask Aprilia to design a new model what would it be?
They already did with their new concept: the fvs1200, build it please!
- ·And finally do you have any motorcycling tips for the readers of Aprilia News?
Do you want your Aprilia featured as Aprilia of the Week? Click here to find out how