Monday, January 08, 2007

Aprilia of the Week


Please introduce yourself first. Who are you and where are you from?

Hello, my name is Bart Terpstra and i am a student of the higher technical automotive school in Arnhem. I live in Borculo, a small town at the east of the Netherlands. My nickname is B-Art. I am a active member of the Aprilia Riders Association, RSV Mille owners club, and Motor-forum.

Which Aprilia model do you own?
I own a 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille R.

Did you add any mods to your bike?
I added an open airkit from Renegade and kellerman's

Why did you buy an Aprilia and what do you like so much about it?
I did buy an Aprilia because the looks, the technology, it's potential, and the V60 engine. I like Aprilia because it is Italian and self-willed.

And what don't you like about your bike?
The bad quality of the decals

If you could ask Aprilia to design a new model what would it be?
A replica of the Aprilia RS3 "Cube"

And finally do you have any motorcycling tips for the readers of Aprilia News?
Keep the good side up!

Do you want your bike to be Aprilia of the week? Check out the details here

No comments: